Monday, November 17, 2008

New Apartment

Well, luckily Kristen and I were able to move out of our duplex that, which was an absolute nightmare, into an amazing apartment on Foothill Drive. We moved into Foothill Terrace Apartments on August 30th, and we are on the top floor of the complex! It's 900 Sq. Ft. with two bedrooms, one bath, a double sink and a HUGE living room! We even have central air and a dishwasher (yay!)
This apartment has been such a great experience for me, I absolutely love being on my own and I absolutely love living with Kristen. She is the best room mate anyone could ever ask for; she is the one girl that I could actually live with! We have been friends since we were in 6th grade, and the moments that we have had together from 6th grade to now in the apartment are irreplaceable and no one could ever duplicate what we have gone through together!
I am getting so excited for Christmas time to roll around so that I can decorate the apartment with all of the knick-knacks and crazy holiday stuff that my mom uses to decorate too :) I keep telling everyone that our apartment is going to look like Santa Clause threw up in our apartment because it is going to be covered from top to bottom in Christmas decorations!
I have been wanting to thank everyone who was so supportive and was able to help me get through the horrible experience that I had at the duplex. You guys were so sweet and I don't know what I would have done without all of you being there for me :) The place is looking great! (except we haven't actually cleaned in a few weeks because the end of the semester is coming up around the corner..so we have been studying and working hard!) I would love for everyone to be able to see the place :) If any of you are in the area and want to stop by please do!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Hey Jo..this turned out great and your slideshow is really cute! :)

Sherrill said...

Hey Jo's.....good job on your new blog!! I wish I could say my kids inherited their intelligence from me - but I would be lying! Thank goodness for Dad!
Love ya
Mom